The Lab Technician support the Company’s process water and wastewater. Responsible for maintaining environmental records, reviewing systems currently in place to maintain regulatory compliance and optimizing system performance to maximize water quality.
- Collect process water and wastewater sampled for quality control and compliance monitoring.
- Perform lab testing as required on collected samples. Analyze results. Compile and maintain all pertinent quality data.
- Ensure lab instrumentation is properly used and maintained.
- Complete documentation related to production processes.
- Performs routine laboratory testing, following the relevant company’s Standard Operating. Procedures (SOP’s) and methods. Validate performance on methods as required.
- Ensure compliance with all required local and federal safety processes and procedures.
- Demonstrates good and safe work habits and enforces a clean working environment.
- Perform general upkeep and housekeeping of the laboratory.
- Accurately complete and maintain all laboratory reports.
- May be required to receive, sort, log client samples into the database, and prepare sample labels.
- May be required to archive, return, or dispose of client samples as per the established procedure.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly Quality Assurance/Quality Control checks on equipment.
- Assist in keeping inventory of laboratory chemicals and equipment necessary for the day to day functioning of the laboratory and in compiling list of supplies to be ordered when needed.
- Assists in calibration/verification tasks and other ISO 17025 related activities.
- Ensure all personal protective equipment (PPE) relevant for tasks is worn at all times.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-speed environment and follow standardized work in a continuous improvement environment.
- Adhere to all safety rules, procedures and internal standards.
- Attend all crew/safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work under conditions that may require use of company provided person protective equipment
Once you have applied, please fill out these brief (25-35 minutes total) skill assessments at the following link to be considered for this position: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-ICWU5H2CX?u=1025712Application Manager