Operate assigned machinery in a safe and proficient manner in order to produce quality product.
- Must be able Operate assigned machinery.
- Must troubleshoot machinery when needed.
- Maintains assigned area/machine clean and orderly.
- Must follow the instructions set forth by the supervisor.
- Prepares all quality samples that are need for quality control.
- Must attend all safety and environmental meetings.
- Must fill out all paperwork related to machinery in a truthful manner.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in assigned cross training.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Prior machine operation experience preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must have good attendance record.
- Basic computer skills
This is a non-management position.
Once you have applied, please fill out these brief (25-35 minutes total) skill assessments at the following link to be considered for this position: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-ICWU5H2CX?u=1025712
Please Apply Here:Application Manager