The Machine Operator is responsible for operating machines and equipment involved in the production of paper and converting of raw materials into quality finished goods in a timely and safe manner.
- Safely run all machines and equipment to achieve production goals.
- Inspect equipment before each use.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems; perform minor adjustments to equipment.
- Produce good quality at all times.
- Prepare reports.
- Effectively present information to others.
- Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Prior machine operation experience preferred
- Lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Stand and/or walk regularly for entire shift
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, write simple correspondence
- Perform in a fast paced environment
- Pass a drug test, criminal background and employment verification process
This is a non-management position Apply Here: