- Soundview Paper Company LLC (“Soundview”) reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the Soundview Website is offered. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
- All materials on this Website should be treated as copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and are the property of Soundview. No materials on this Website may be used without Soundview’s express written permission except as stated in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Website.
- Soundview does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with Soundview.
- Although Soundview uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Website, Soundview makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information. Soundview assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Website. You may not use or export materials from this Website in violation of applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export laws.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the Website is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Soundview employee, host or representative or other visitors to the Website is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable, or which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. Soundview cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Website and Soundview is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. Soundview does not undertake any obligation or liability relating to any content or activity on the Website and reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it deems in violation of law or the rights of another or in any way offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Soundview in its sole discretion.
- Your use of and browsing within this Website are at your risk. Neither Soundview nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages resulting from or connected with your access to or use of this Website. Without limiting the foregoing, all contents of the Website are provided “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOUNDVIEW DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE WEBSITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HAMFUL COMPONENTS. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Soundview is not liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property, including computer viruses, resulting from or connected with your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any materials from the Website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Soundview, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively, the “Provider”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions or any activity related to your Internet account, by you or any other person accessing the Website using your Internet account.
- Your use of the Website is governed by New Jersey law, without regard to choice of law provisions. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this Website shall be in the state or federal courts located in New Jersey. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Soundview’s failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither course of conduct nor trade practice shall modify any of these Terms and Conditions. Soundview may assign its rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Any communication that you transmit to Soundview over the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated, at the discretion of Soundview, as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Soundview may, at its discretion, use this communication or information contained therein for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Subject to our confidentiality policies, Soundview is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication that you send to the Website for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
- Images of people, places or things displayed on the Website are either the property of or used with permission by Soundview. Use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted in writing by Soundview. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate laws and / or regulations regarding copyright, trademark, privacy and publicity, and communications.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Soundview and others. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting in any way a license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Soundview or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Website or any other content on the Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Soundview will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Soundview has not reviewed all of the Websites linked to the Soundview Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites or for your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites.
Your access to this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By entering, viewing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.